The Ibero-American Congresses of Chemical Engineering have instituted different awards in recognition of those who dedicate their efforts to the profession and have stood out in an extraordinary way in its different facets.
The purpose of the CIBIQ Awards is to recognize, encourage and promote excellence in the development of professional activity, in academia and/or industry, among the Ibero- American collective. They also aim to promote, develop and disseminate the work of Chemical Engineering in Latin American countries at the service of society.
The CIBIQ Awards include five different categories in this first edition:
- CIBIQ Gold Medal: in recognition of extraordinary professional merits and dedication to the promotion of the general interests of Chemical Engineering.
- R+D+i Excellence Medal: in recognition of an extraordinary research career in any of the areas of Chemical Engineering.
- ENTERPRISE Award: in recognition of business support for the development of Chemical Engineering.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP Award: in recognition of the excellence, innovation, and impact of a business project developed by a young entrepreneur.
- DOCTORAL DISSERTATION Award: stimulation to young researchers in any of the areas of Chemical Engineering.
April 15 to May 5, 3:00 PM (CET)