Abstracts should be submitted using the "Online Abstract Submission" platform.
During the submission process you will provide the abstract file, the corresponding author with affiliation and address and the preferred type of presentation (the final decision is the sole responsibility of the Scientific Committee).
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which must be quoted in all correspondence and during the registration process.
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Scientific Committee with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the Electronic Book of Abstracts with ISBN that will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
Please note that once the abstract is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference.
The maximum number of accepted abstracts will be limited to the type of Registration Fee:
- Each Full registered author can present a maximum of 2 abstracts.
- Each PhD-Student registered author can present a maximum of 1 abstract.
Instructions for abstract preparation
Abstracts are maximum 1 page long and they must comply with the template format:
- Abstracts for ICCE3 must be written in English (DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE).
- Abstracts for the Iberoamerican Conference are accepted in English (DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE), Spanish (DESCARGAR PLANTILLA) and Portuguese (BAIXAR MODELO).
- Please name the abstract file as: Corresponding-author-surname -name.docx (e.g., Davis-George.docx).
- For the submission, a single MS Word file will be accepted (.docx or .doc). Abstracts should be wisely elaborated in order to enable the Scientific Committee to judge their scientific merit. As only an electronic version will be distributed among participants, please feel free to insert color images.