SCIENTIFIC STUDENT POSTER COMPETITION
This poster competition is for undergraduate and master degree students. The deadline for abstract submissions is Friday, May 31ST, 2019. This date will not be extended.
Please follow the abstract template. Abstracts must be submitted in English. Make sure that your advisor/supervisor/co-authors sign off on your abstract before submission; all submitted abstracts will become public information, so it is your responsibility to make sure that there are no confidential issues.
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the student committee and acceptance will be notified by e-mail.
- Knowledge, Education and Training
- Unit Operations and Separation Processes
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Process Systems Engineering
- Product Engineering and Advanced Materials
- Applied Biotechnology
- Environmental and Sustainable Chemical Engineering
If you have trouble deciding which topical area your poster fits in, check with with your advisor, and if you still have doubts, do not worry as posters could be moved to a different topic area by the student committee if it is deemed appropriate based on the abstract submitted.
Each poster will be judged by a panel of 3 or 4 professional members from academia and industry.
You are responsible for printing the poster and bringing it to the conference. If you have never printed a poster, ask your advisor for assistance. Your poster must be a DIN A0: 841 mm wide by 1189 mm high.
- All the accepted contributions will be included in an electronic Book of Abstracts with ISBN
- Awards for the best contributions
Please send to: email@example.com